Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.
Moderators: HENDU3270, DUKHTR, fowlhunter, Remman
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:20 am
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:59 pm
- Location: Chester Springs, PA
nice combing for the vermiculation Chip !
great coloration !
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1903
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:05 am
- Location: Buxton, Maine
Those look awsome.
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Mitchell/Aberdeen, SD
WOW those have to be the most amaizing decoys I have ever seen. How did you do the backs of the Bulls? I'm in the process of painting my hand made BluBills. Cans will be next. Great job I'm really impressed!
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:51 am
- Location: Rochester NY
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 6201
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Return to Duck Decoy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: thekid and 7 guests