Two Cork decoys at yard sale

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Two Cork decoys at yard sale

Postby barnet_hunter » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:46 pm

I found two cork decoys at a yard sale and was wondering if anyone could tell me what they are worth? They seem to be in excellent condition. I have a hen and drake ringneck that each have wooden heads and a wooden keel. Stamped on the keel is the word "HERITAGE." I am sure I made out fine with the price I paid since they were in with a bag of 24 carry lite decoys that cost me $25. If anyone has information about who made these, what they are worth, how old they are or anything else for that matter I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
barnet_hunter
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:33 am

Wow,

Sounds like you got a great deal.... :thumbsup:

But I cant help ya out about the cork bodies, I dont know anything about that kind.
-Stouff

Also, :welcome: to DHC! Stick around. I think Y'll like the place once you git to know the members and their personalities :thumbsup:
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby DUKHTR » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:30 am

check the sticky at the top of the forum.....the guy will help for free.....suggest you include some pics for accurate appraisal and a complete description including all markings, size, species and gender, etc.
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Decoy Forum