Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.
Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter
Has anyone ordered any of the Hard Core Mallards? The other question is how long should it take to receive them, I ordered mine over a month ago and am still waiting.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:42 pm
- Location: Lubbock, Texas
I think they are just now starting to ship. I saw some in a store today for the first time and they had just got them in.
- Posts: 598
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:09 pm
- Location: TN
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
- Posts: 1419
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:53 am
- Location: Horn Lake,Mississippi
I'm just waiting to pick mine up. They look awesome.
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:25 pm
- Location: LaSalle, Illinois
i wouldn't waste my money i saw them in person and it look like they were painted with spray paint and they look soooo cheap.... just like there gooes decoys all there decoys sure look good in the pictures but in person look sooo bad. buy GHG fullbody mallards they look soo good and have great paint
Lynch Mob Calls Pro-Staff
Out For Blood
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:45 pm
- Location: SE Michigan, Grosse Ile
I personaly wouldn't even think of buyen em....way to $$$$$. Besides shells bring the ducks in just as good as any fullbody.
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: Tyler/Longview, Texas
Return to Duck Decoy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: jrode237 and 19 guests