mojo or wonderduck

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

mojo or wonderduck

Postby webfootwacker » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:21 pm

Any of you boys tried the new 05 wonderduck flapper duck decoy?.We use the mojos with good success, just wanted to add something different to the rig.Thanks for any info.
webfootwacker
hunter

Postby lars » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:04 pm

stick with mojo
lars
hunter

Postby Beluga » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:32 pm

I have used both kinds at the same time. I have to say, don't buy the wonderduck. Mine was noisy and didn't bring the ducks in like the mojo. This year we swapped it out for another mojo, and two mojos works a lot better than a single mojo and a wonder duck. ( And s single mojo works better than a single wonder duck!)
Beluga
hunter

Postby Penguine » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:34 pm

Bought a baby mojo drake a couple days ago, I like it. Very quiet and $70 cheaper then the full size, and the size difference is not that big. The ducks were all over "Dave" last night. It was awesome.

Dave, Duece, and Steve... Baby Mojo, Baby Mojo, Hot Shot... Gotta love em.

PS - Hot shot it a little noisy. Trying to get the owner of "Steve" to figure out why he is starting to make so much noise.
Joel wrote:If God wanted a lab to point he would have gave them a stick.
Penguine
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:34 pm

Penguine wrote:Bought a baby mojo drake a couple days ago, I like it. Very quiet and $70 cheaper then the full size, and the size difference is not that big. The ducks were all over "Dave" last night. It was awesome.

Dave, Duece, and Steve... Baby Mojo, Baby Mojo, Hot Shot... Gotta love em.

PS - Hot shot it a little noisy. Trying to get the owner of "Steve" to figure out why he is starting to make so much noise.

HA......I named my baby mojo Steve.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Return to Duck Decoy Forum