Duck Hunting Forum banner

97 Toyota Corolla for sale $1400obo

1K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  goodkarmarising 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 97 Corolla for sale. Its the 3spd automatic, basic model with no power windows, chairs or locks. I've had it for coming up on almost 5 years I think. It was my daily driver till I bought my Expedition. It has 151,500 miles on it which change as I do still drive it. It is a dependable lil car that gets 30 mpg, liability insurance on it is dirt cheap and already has nicks and dings in it, so don't have to worry about babying it. Would make a good 2nd car or has a lot of life in it for those that don't care what their vehicle looks like. Think teenage driver car. "Never give a new/nice car to a teenager." The bad side of it is that the gearshifter is broke off, easy fix of using a pair of vice grips as the gearshifter and it shifts thru the gears just fine and runs out on the Interstate just fine, just will have an unique gearshifter. It does not have air conditioning. It has the compressor for it, just doesn't work and I never wanted to spend the money to fix it. It has a cd player in that has had the face plate stolen off of it and could either have a faceplate put back on it or yank it out. It has had me and the lab in it, so right now has dog hair in it. Asking $1400obo. I have a clean and clear Missouri title on it and will take cash only with the vehicle picked up in Leavenworth. No shipping. I can be reached via pm on here or I can email more pics to you if interested. Thanks, Joe.

corolla.JPG

corolla2.JPG

corolla4.JPG

corolla1.JPG

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.