Duck Hunting Forum banner

CHARLES DALY warranty

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  tophorsecop 
#1 ·
HELP .... have a charles daly maxi-mag 3.5 shotgun..nothing but problems... sent it to K.B.I
to be fixed...GOOD LUCK ???,,, thay sent it back to me a said SORRY OUT OF BUSSINES... 1/29/10
so if anyone knows how i can get it FIXED or WARRANTED............ i would like to know...
other then that ( stay-a-way ) from the charleys dalys ..... no warrantys ???????
thanks jim

#3 ·
What exactly is wrong with the gun? May be something that someone on here knows how to fix that may not need to go to the factory for. That was the case with my Chuckie. For some reason it would not cycle shells like it should and found out that I had reassembled it wrong after a cleaning. It may be something simple.

#5 ·
yes... i sent the gun to K.B.I. and thay said the( locken bolt) or (bar/bolt) was junk..
and thay would fix it... thay had it for awhile... then sent it back without the bar/bolt..
with a letter that said sorry out of bus,,,... so i am looken for any help.. because
everthing i have found for info go to K.B.I........ so sales men ,,, sale reps...,,,
the head of charles daly... an office phone number.... anything at all .....
thanks jim
just would like to get it fixed

#6 ·
duckhunt4life said:
yes... i sent the gun to K.B.I. and thay said the( locken bolt) or (bar/bolt) was junk..
and thay would fix it... thay had it for awhile... then sent it back without the bar/bolt..
with a letter that said sorry out of bus,,,... so i am looken for any help.. because
everthing i have found for info go to K.B.I........ so sales men ,,, sale reps...,,,
the head of charles daly... an office phone number.... anything at all .....
thanks jim
just would like to get it fixed

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.