Duck Hunting Forum banner

Benelli Nova 20 Gauge Pump for sale****sold***

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Pamunkey Paddler 
#1 ·
Very nice hard to find 20 Gauge Benelli Nova Pump for sale. 26" vent rib barrel, Realtree Advantage camo, 4 choke tubes in excellent condition. This is a very light gun and makes an excellent youth gun. The rubber recoil pad is easily removed which shortens the stock approx 2" which helps it fit the youngsters. Gun has light recoil and with the extra long forearm it is about the only pump that is youth friendly. Both of my sons started on it and the light recoil and excellent handling characteristics turned them into accomplished wingshooters. They of course want to shoot 12's now which is the only reason I'm selling it. Asking 395.00. New 20's, if you can find them are bringing 480.00 and this gun is clean as a pin. ****sold***************

#3 ·
You might have seen a black Benelli for 399.00 but certainly not a camo model. Bass pro in Va is 489.00, Gander Mountain 489.00 and the 12 is 459.00 to 469.00 depending on which camo. I've never seen any Benelli Nova camo model in Virginia for less than 400.00 and even the used ones in the VA gun shops are bringing 420.00 to 429.00 and all of them are beat the heck with camo finish damaged, guns dented up, etc. This one has none of that, it's clean as a pin. The turkey choke alone was 40.00.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.