More G&H Mag Mallard Decoys F/S

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Postby huntersoasis1 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:33 pm

depending on where you live they were shiped eather ups or usps

if you have not recived your decoys PLEASE call me at 501 4420809 or leave a number i can reach you at so i can make sure this is taken care of
huntersoasis1
Newb

Postby weedsnager » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:50 am

i'm calling that number, and there is no answer, just like it's been for the last 2 weeks.
weedsnager
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:29 pm

I know people that have bought them from him and got theirs, I cant explain what his deal is with yours. :thumbsdown:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby huntersoasis1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:38 pm

guys it is my mistake some how the decoys that were sold here were not put on this list to ship with the others.....

it is my fault that they were not sent...

I am glad that this has been brought to my attention becuase in now way do i wana rip another hunter......

all of the order that were missed in shipping will be doubled with out the buyer paying any extra for shipping. This is what i feel i can make up for my mistake

my appologies
huntersoasis1
Newb

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:48 pm

Thats good to hear, glad your a good man. Things do happen beyond our control sometimes. :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Live to Hunt & Fish » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:04 pm

Do you have any left? (Has everyone gotten there's?)
Live to Hunt & Fish
hunter

Postby weedsnager » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:53 am

i talked to him last week, and he said he's doubling the amount of decoys i ordered, and he sending two dozen, he said i'll email you the tracking numbers. i have called hime 2 more times after that, asking for the tracking numbers, he say's he has, still nothing. today i call his cell phone, it says he's not excepting incoming calls. i think this is all a hoax.
weedsnager
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:02 am

huntersoasis1

You have some questions to answer. :pissed:

Like Admin2 said, everyone needs to not order from this guy until we can see him deliver his product. I myself almost bought a dozen from him, glad now I didn't.

Weedsnagger- you might think about taking it up with your cc company or paypal on a fruad charge??
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby weedsnager » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:58 am

you might think about taking it up with your cc company or paypal on a fruad charge??

mail fraud charges is next in line!
weedsnager
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:08 pm

weedsnager wrote:
you might think about taking it up with your cc company or paypal on a fruad charge??

mail fraud charges is next in line!

Hers the link if you need it http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fr ... plaint.htm
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby weedsnager » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:15 pm

3 fraud forms have been filled out so far

1- internet fraud complaint center
2- federal trade com.
3- U.S. Postal Inspection Service
weedsnager
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:36 pm

Wow hunteroasis. :pissed:

This really grinds my gears. I thought everyone on this sight was a decent honest person and that DHC was a good community. For you to do something like this!? That is if it was fraud, if not i suggest you get things straightened out because i would be pissed off. That is not cool. :pissed:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby weedsnager » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:19 pm

his name is bryce holland ..........and he lives in sherwood, AR
weedsnager
hunter

Postby nreynolds84 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:01 pm

I also lost 113.00 . Too bad we didn't know anyone in his surround area that could go "talk" to him. if you know what i mean
nreynolds84
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:54 am

reynolds, please contact weeds as to where/who to cantact with the Feds, as when more guys file complaints, the Feds take it more seriously and are more apt to charge him for a Felony.

Also, there was behind the scenes of trying to contact him, a guy here frequants another site where this guy hangs out, that is how he was contacted about to take care of things here few weeks back. But this guy has defaulted on his asssertation that he would be doubling the orders to those he owed decoys to from here. But he never sent them and will not return PMs, or phone calls. :thumbsdown:

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby weedsnager » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:57 am

i've been talking to nreynolds84, we've booth filled out 3 fraud forms already
weedsnager
hunter

Postby weedsnager » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:00 am

i'm done calling this guy......i'd rather see him in court now, then get my $58 back.
weedsnager
hunter

Previous

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds