Looking for a layout boat. Something with resonable pricing.

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Looking for a layout boat. Something with resonable pricing.

Postby Missouri_Quacker » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:03 pm

I am looking for a layout boat anywhere from 10 to 14 foot, give or take a couple feet. Camoflauge would be nice, but if not thats fine too. I'm looking to spen a resonable amount of money. Thanks and always good luck hunting.

PM me if you have an answer.
You call it hunting... I call it grocery shopping.
Missouri_Quacker
hunter

Postby jonpetersen » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:55 pm

are you still looking for a boat? I have a otter stealth that I have for sale. Not a true layout boat but I need to get it out of my garage. I live in Iowa
Let me know if you are interested

JP
jonpetersen
hunter

Postby Hoosier Drake » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:47 pm

1200 or 2000 and how much.
Cuz hunting ain't catch and release.
Hoosier Drake
hunter

Postby locked n landing » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:25 am

Hey Hoosier, I know you looked at the Carstens and aren't sure if you like it or not but there is one on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Puddler-Duck-Boat-b ... dZViewItem . For the price, it's not bad.
locked n landing
hunter

Postby Hoosier Drake » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:05 pm

Thanks. :smile:
Cuz hunting ain't catch and release.
Hoosier Drake
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:00 pm

Dont mean to ruin anything guys but from my understanding we are not allowed to post links from sites like ebay.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby pojay21 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Gooseboy wrote:Dont mean to ruin anything guys but from my understanding we are not allowed to post links from sites like ebay.

"For sale items must clearly state the asking price. No best offers or auctions or similar are allowed. This includes no links or posts about auctions. "

This is from the Forum Rules.

The way I read this is if you have an Item FOR SALE.... You cannot post links to auctions. I think as long as LOCKED N LANDING is not the seller of the boat in the link then it doesnt fall under this rule.

Like I said this is the way I read the rules...

Daniel
pojay21
hunter

Postby locked n landing » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:42 pm

I hope your right POJAY21, because I didn't mean to go against the rules.
It is not my boat for sale. I just saw it and thought it was something Hoosier might want to look at. I like this site and hope I didn't get anyone in trouble.
locked n landing
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:41 pm

Oh i know what you mean and im not trying to chew you out its just once i posted an ebay link not even in the classifieds and i was told not to. :thumbsup:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

The scull boat for sale on.

Postby ragoedertier » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:10 pm

Not trying to push to buy my boat-however though its not just a scull ive done everthing in it from layout- to marsh-its just a very versatile boat check it out.
ragoedertier
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds