For Sale 85 Chevy

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

For Sale 85 Chevy

Postby mallardhunter » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:46 pm

I have a 1985 Chevy Silverado For Sale. Its a 2wd V8 305 long box runs great. It has just about 97,000 miles on it. It takes a little bit to get it warmed up in the morning otherwise it runs fine. It has a JVC cd player in it with remote. The Interior is fine, but the locks don't work right, they work when the passenger door is open, and the inside lights work when they want to. The body is pretty good on it, there is a little rust starting on the passenger back side above the wheel. It doesn't burn much oil (not even 1 quart per 2000 miles) Nothing really needs to get fixed right away. I am asking $1500 it books for 1625. I am located in Aberdeen, SD.
[siteimg]287[/siteimg]
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby gone winchester » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:02 am

LOOKS LIKE YOUR TRUCK IS IN GOOD SHAPE!
"Please be 18"-Ricky Bobby
gone winchester
Banned

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds