2004 Xpress VX16DB w/ 25 Prodrive for sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

2004 Xpress VX16DB w/ 25 Prodrive for sale

Postby shortbarrel » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:40 pm

Boat is in excellent condition and has a homemade Mudbuddy type fastgrass blind on it. Has bilge and running lights, full floor, full floatation, gun/rod box, two seats and NaturalGear camo factory finish. Only issue with boat is a broken hinge on the front deck storage hatch. Boat also has aluminum trim tabs on back that help it get on plane quicker and serve as steps to get in.

Motor is a 2003 X25 from Prodrive w/ tach and hourmeter. Only has 21 hours on it.

2004 galvanized Back Track trailer.

Selling due to having twins recently and looking for a bigger house.

$7000 firm.

Send me a PM or email if interested and I'll send you some pics. Boat is in metro Kansas City area and I will travel a couple hours out to meet someone if purchased.

Bruce
shortbarrel
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds