DUCK BOAT FOR SALE

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

DUCK BOAT FOR SALE

Postby WEASLE » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:34 pm

I AM SELLING A 16 FOOT G-3 TOTALLY CAMOED OUT. THE BOAT HAS A 25 HORSE 4 STROKE YAMAHA MOTOR THAT HAS BEEN CAMOED WITH VINYL CAMO CLAD REMOVABLE MATERIAL. THIS BOAT IS STILL COVERED UNDER WARRANTY FOR 2 YEARS AS WELL AS THE MOTOR. THE TRAILER IS A BEAR TRAILER. I BOUGHT THE BOAT NEW IN MARCH OF 2005. IT IS A 2004 BOAT MOTOR AND TRAILER. THE REASON I AM SELLING THE BOAT IS THAT I FINALLY GOT A SPOT TO HUNT ON THE LAKE AND WILL NO LONGER BE RIVER HUNTING. THE BOAT IS FULLY SET UP WITH A BLIND, GEAR BOX AND LIGHTS. THE BLIND IS A FLYWAY SPECIALTIES POP UP BLIND IT FOLDS UP AND DOWN IN LITTERALLY SECONDS, I HAVE TWO 55 WATT HALOGEN LIGHTS ON FRONT AND ONE 75 WATT LIGHT ON BACK THAT SWIVELS TO HELP WHEN SETTING DECOYS. THERE IS A DOGSTEP INCLUDED THAT HOOKS ONTO THE SIDE OF THE BOAT. THE GEAR BOX IS WATERPROOF AND CAN BE LEFT LOOSE OR SECURED DOWN. I HAVE POLYSTIREEN INSULATION UNDER THE FLOOR TO DEADEN THE SOUND COVERED BY TREATED PLYWOOD AND THEN COVERED BY BROWN INDOOR/OUTDOOR CARPET FOR EASY CLEANING. I AM ASKING 8500.00 FOR THE WHOLE THING. ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL.

THANKS
MATT WEISS
1-217-532-3327
WSLE82@YAHOO.COM
"AS BAD AS I AM, I'M AS GOOD AS YOU ARE, BUT AS GOOD AS YOU ARE, YOUR AS BAD AS I AM."

IF A MAMAL BLEEDS FOR SEVEN DAYS AND DOES NOT DIE THAT IS A FORCE TO BE RECONED WITH
WEASLE
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds