Marsh Rat For Sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Marsh Rat For Sale

Postby cent.pa » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 am

Hello All,

I have a Mallard Marine 'Marsh Rat Magnum' for sale. It is 2 years old and has not had a lot of use or abuse. It was used mostly on the Upper Potomac to transport my 80 lb black lab and decoys. I transported it by loading it on the roof rack of my F150. I will include the paddle in the sale as well. This is a very stable boat/kyak with all your gear. If you want to know more about it take a look at the website http://www.marshrat.net/marshrat_magnum.htm . I'm selling because I'm moving to CA shortly.

I'm asking $750. You will not find one of these on the East Coast unless it is a private sale. I paid $1,000 for this new with the cross country shipping. I have the papers for it somewhere.

If interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks
cent.pa
hunter

Re: Marsh Rat For Sale

Postby Rip7491 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

very interested in the marsh rat, do you have the seat or camo
Rip7491
Newb

Postby The Butcher » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 am

can you put a transom mounted trolling motor on it or would you need to modify? Can't tell from the pics. Thanks
Terp Nut
The Butcher
hunter

Postby cent.pa » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:32 pm

I used a removable canoe transom when I wanted to put the trolling motor on it. I've seen where some others have built a transom for it, but I usually only had to paddle on impounds or a slow flowing river.
cent.pa
hunter

Postby poorboy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Is your Marsh Rat still for sale?
poorboy
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds