Alpine Colt youth bow for sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

Alpine Colt youth bow for sale

Postby slingshot » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 pm

I have a Alpine Colt youth compound bow that my son grew out of a while back. Its in overall great condition but there are a few scratches on the face of the limbs and on the side of the sights. it comes set up and ready to shoot with Impact Vortex 3 pin sights, a string silencer, arrow rest and ill toss in a free true fire arrow release which all together is upwards of 60 dollars of extra stuff. it shoots great and really slings those arrows pretty fast and is adjustable in pull from 15 to 40 pounds and draw length of 15-20" it has a 32" Axel to Axel length and a 6 3/4" Brace height. I am asking $120 plus shipping which is a lower price then i have seen these bows used without all the awesome add on's.
email me at Isaacbalwit@gmail.com and i can have it shipped same or next day.

im having troubles with the pics so email me and ill send them your way.
slingshot
hunter

Re: Alpine Colt youth bow for sale

Postby slingshot » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 pm

bump
slingshot
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds