2072 CC Tracker Grizzly

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

2072 CC Tracker Grizzly

Postby flightcancelled » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 am

For sale is a 2005 Tracker Grizzly 2072 Center Console. Yes, 20' long and 72" beam. VERY stable boat that will take quite a pounding. The boat is VERY stable but is also takes VERY LITTLE water to float. Only draws about 6 inches. The boat will easily hunt 5 grown men and is USCG rated to hold 9 people!!!! I had this boat in the bay in January in 20 mph winds and no worries. Pushing the boat is a 2001 Mercury 90 Hp 2 stroke. Motor is STRONG and will push this boat faster than you want to go. Motor runs great and has recently had the spark plugs and lower unit oil changed as well as a recent carburetor cleaning. The boat also comes with a galvenized trailer. Hubs were pulled, cleaned, and bearings repacked with grease several months ago. Trailer comes with a brand new spare tire and rim mounted on the trailer. Also included is a set of pylon lights for backing and towing visability at night Boat comes with EVERYTHING needed and tons of Extras!!!!! 4 Swivel fishing seats (1 bycicle type and 3 folding back type with adjustable posts that mount in the front,center, and back of boat for great 3 or 4 man fishing), Eagle depth/fish finder, dual batteries, 2 foot controlled trolling motors, bumpers, 5 life jackets, 2 anchors, lots of rope, 2 throw cushions, flares and wistle etc, extra prop, and much much more. Rod holders already installed!!!

Also on this boat is a custom designed and built duck blind. Blind is a specially bent frame covered in 1000d Cordura Fabric that is rip, tear, stain, fade, and water resistant. Works great on those rainy and windy days to keep warm! Duck blind folds down along the gunwales and is completely out of the way but folds up and each side has two arms. The lower arm is set up so that you can still walk around and manuver while the upper arms are raised to close the gap just large enough to stick you head out and jump up. With the blind fully closed, only a sliver remains open and it will hold heat in great with a little propane heater. By removing 4 screw the entire blind comes off and you would never know it was there. The boat has had additional storage custom designed and built. Two LARGE storage areas have been put in the back and one additional strorage area in the front. That brings the storage to 6 total storage areas. I carry a lot of stuff and NEVER run out of storage area. The boat also has a livewell. Boat has a special paint on the bottom to prevent buildup if left in the water.

By far the best multi-purpose boat I have ever owned. I am moving and the wife says it has to go. Sad day for me, lucky day for someone else! Asking $9250.Attachments
Attachments
photo-3.JPG
photo-3.JPG (49.68 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
photo-2.JPG
photo-2.JPG (47.77 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
photo-1.JPG
photo-1.JPG (48.26 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (53.49 KiB) Viewed 2747 times
flightcancelled
hunter

Re: 2072 CC Tracker Grizzly

Postby badflt » Mon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

where are u located
badflt
hunter

Postby flightcancelled » Mon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Boat located in Raleigh NC. I had the boat in MD but had to haul it to NC to prepare for the move. I am willing to pull the boat and meet somewhere for serious buyers.
flightcancelled
hunter

Postby Zkranches » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Is this boat still availible?
Zkranches
Newb

Postby flightcancelled » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 am

Sold
flightcancelled
hunter