$60 sean mann timber

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

$60 sean mann timber

Postby Erik Olsen » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:18 pm

sean mann timber talker for 60 dollars it is emrald green message me if you have any questions or interest or call me at 608-751-6001 includes spare reeds and corks
"pass me some ammo" Oh crap you shoot three and a half!"
Erik Olsen
hunter

Postby chadwall » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:32 pm

hey this is chad, i bought the xlt from you. what is the bottom dollar on the sean mann.
chadwall
Banned

Postby chadwall » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:38 am

Thanks for the XLT. i had to retune it for my blowing but it is awsome on the low end. the reed was a little easy for me so i had to replace it to get it too stop squeeling on the top end and new cork and reed and this thing is like a machine. you can practically talk through it. i have about $1000 worth of acrylic calls from everybody under the sun and nothing compares. thanks again and hit me back before you guys go to ND. thanks again

CHAD LEE
chadwall
Banned

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds