For sale 2001 Go Devil 1644 boat, 23 hp longtail motor and t

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

For sale 2001 Go Devil 1644 boat, 23 hp longtail motor and t

Postby David » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:51 am

For sale 2001 Go Devil 1644 boat, 23 hp longtail motor and trailer

$4,500 O.B.O.

I am the original owner. The whole rig is in very good condition. It is kept in the garage when it's not being hunted out of. The boat has the full bench seat with storage in the seat. I have camo painted the boat. The motor has 158 hours on it. It also has the hot dipped galvanized frame, tachometer, battery, electric and pull start, and gas tank. The motor is also painted, but no motor info was covered up, like the hp, etc.

If you have any questions or need pics feel free to send me a pm. A test ride might be possible for serious buyers depending on schedule. If you would like to see it and crank it up, that can easily be arranged with you meeting me at my work, a couple miles from I-10 and I-65 in Mobile, AL.

This will probably need to be a pick up.
David
Lefty

Postby O_E_J » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:18 pm

Any way you would be willing to seperate the boat from motor? If so, how much for the motor?
OEJ
O_E_J
hunter

Postby David » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:33 am

Right now, I'd prefer to sell the rig as a whole.
David
Lefty

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds