f/s super duty truck bed

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

f/s super duty truck bed

Postby pennsyltucky » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:41 pm

its off my 03 F550. it was only on there for a few months and its in excellent shape. its the same as the F350 bed with an adapter on the front to make it 4" longer for my wheelbase. but it could be taken off and it is a 350 bed again. 1999-2004

its white. no tailgate, has black spray in liner, and the square hole in the middle for the big 30K CURT gooseneck hitch. its cut correctly with the spray in liner sealing the lip.

dont know if anybody would be interested, but i dont have a use for it anymore so ill sell it.

its in NW PA, but i could deliver it quite a ways for extra.

if u need a bed, make me an offer, or what u got to trade?

id post a pic of the truck w/ the bed, but its well above my skill level.....
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds