WTB: Browning BPS barrel

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

WTB: Browning BPS barrel

Postby bgoldhunter » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:57 pm

My father in law is giving my 4 year old son his 12ga BPS for Christmas this year, and it was made before the steel shot days. So, I am looking for a 26-28" BPS barrel with Invector, or preferrably Invector + chokes. Blued would be great, but matte is just fine as well. Please let me know what you have and what you would like out of it.

Thanks!
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:59 pm

Anyone?
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby ganderwacker » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:58 pm

bgoldhunter, Have you tried gunbroker.com or maybe even kittery trading post ? They might have what ur looin for. good luck :salude:
ganderwacker
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:53 pm

Yeah, but I'm not in a huge rush and would rather buy from guys I know here. It's not like he's gonna shoot it this season, but I might have to "test" it for him. :mrgreen:

If that's what it comes to, I'll buy off gunbroker. I've never had a bad dealing there.

Thanks for the heads up!
bgoldhunter
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds