Reduced! Alum Layout/Sneak Boat F/S

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Reduced! Alum Layout/Sneak Boat F/S

Postby MotoStar929rr » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:49 pm

I have a 12' long x40" wide bottom, 46" beam Aluminum Layout desinged in AutoCAD and CNC cut...
I designed and built this rig a few years ago, before another company outta Iowa started making something similar.
Most all of the hull seams are tig welded. Integrated into the boat is a 3 gallon fuel cell in the front of the boat, decoy rails, a full floor with hydroturf, a front storage hatch, and floatation pods were added to help a fat guy draft even shallower. I have built a few of these. This was my personal rig. I just dont have the time to use it and am ready to part ways in hopes of another build in the future. Constructed out of .063 5052 aluminum, all internal bracing. This rig is used. It has touched bottom, but is in NO way ragged out or beat to pieces!! I am including a link to the boat build here on DHC. Believe it or not, the boat is actually still unpainted. I planned to paint it, and have never made time. If it's still around, I plan to paint it at the same time I shoot a custom 21' build Im currently working on. More recent pics coming soon. I have only used this rig maybe 15 times. Just no time with a young family, and hunting with guys that dont have the nice rigs like this...so...As it sits it needs to be painted. I'd sell it to get rid of it for $1600.00 with the trailer, and no surface drive, or 1250 boat only. Guys this is a steal of a deal!!! If a guy was dead set on the surface drive ld work out a deal. Original build thread... http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=122232
Last edited by MotoStar929rr on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Re: NICE Alum Layout/Sneak Boat F/S

Postby grizz18 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:40 am

Good luck with your sell. I wish so badly I could justify the $$ on this right now. Someone is getting a very nice rig, I remember following the build thread.
grizz18
Squatch Life

Postby aandw » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:48 am

pm sent
aandw
hunter

Postby MotoStar929rr » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

For the record, gentlemen, I will not be emailing plans or drawings to anyone. I understand someone wanting to build an aluminum boat. But, in reality, when it comes to aluminum, if a guy is capable of building a boat, off of a set of dwgs, you could surely design and build one that was your own. I dont know for sure but I get the impression that a lot of guys interested in plans and willing to ask me to just toss my plans out are , A) a young kids with enthusiasm to have a cool rig, or B) tire kickers that most likely couldnt do it anyway. if you wanna a few tips or some basic principles, I'd be glad to help. But I'm not interested in the offers to email drwgs and "directions how to put it together"...BTW, this isnt directed at anyone in particular, just an attempt to slow the PMs down. I posted this thread to sell the boat not give away all the time I spent designing and working on it. Call it whatever you want but I do A LOT of work before you ever see a build post. With work slow right now, I'm giving serious thought to giving the boat business a shot with the good feedback and constant PMs about the builds I have done. Thanks for the positive feedback and interest!!
Moto
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Postby MotoStar929rr » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:21 pm

ttt
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Postby MotoStar929rr » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Bump
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Re: Reduced! Alum Layout/Sneak Boat F/S

Postby MotoStar929rr » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Price reduced to a Steal! Get this thing outta here! Or offer me a trade. Wouldnt mind having a longshaft 25-30hp tiller outboard....oor waterfowl gear or guns...???....
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Postby Jesse Jaymes » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 am

This boat in the link... The one you built, is currently for sale?? If so, what is the current price. And is it possible to have all of your photos emailed or located in one place for viewing?
Jesse Jaymes
hunter

Postby MotoStar929rr » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:07 am

Jesse Jaymes wrote:This boat in the link... The one you built, is currently for sale?? If so, what is the current price. And is it possible to have all of your photos emailed or located in one place for viewing?

Ill post up some more pics. The price was edited in the first post. Was originally 1500 for the boat with no trailer now 1600 with trailer or 1250 boat only....
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Postby MotoStar929rr » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:22 pm

TTT....Somebody has to be in the market for a good rig like this at a steal of a price. Season's just around the corner. You wont find a better deal for the price, hands down. I'll regret selling in a few months but I want it outta here! Willing to trade for a nice 80lb+ 24v trolling motor, plus cash...or bigfoot goose floaters, or really any good decoys for that matter, guns, etc...don't waste my time with junk trade offers.
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Postby fullbored » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Still no title ?
fullbored
hunter

Postby MotoStar929rr » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 pm

fullbored wrote:Still no title ?

No title yet...never finished the application process. Have lucked out and never been stopped by water patrol any where I've hunted...Missouri makes it way more complicated and way more difficult than it needs to be to title a homemade rig like this. I am hoping to sell with a bill of sale. It could be titled in any state as homemade, hopefully easier than Missouri...
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Postby fullbored » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 am

I'd buy it but I'm sure illinois is as bad or even worse to title
fullbored
hunter

Postby MotoStar929rr » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Bump
MotoStar929rr
hunter