FS: Cork Bluebill Decoys

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

FS: Cork Bluebill Decoys

Postby ghostingrey » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:25 am

Picked up a lot of decoys yesterday from an older gentleman, including some i don't need. I have a half dozen, hand carved bluebill decoys for sale. The bodys are carved from cork and the heads are carved from pine. They are unpainted. I could paint them if desired but would rather not mess with it. I'm not really sure what they're worth, so lets say 75 bucks plus shipping. I'm open to any offers thoough. I'll post pics tonight when i get home.
ghostingrey
State Moderator

Postby ghostingrey » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:19 pm

Finally got some pictures of the decoys. There's a total of six decoys. Price is still 75 bucks Image

ghostingrey
State Moderator

corks

Postby mudduck » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:07 pm

45.00 + shipping let me know mudduck
mudduck
hunter

Postby ghostingrey » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:27 pm

I'll consider it. There were some other folks interested in them, but its still up in the air.
ghostingrey
State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds