I want to buy a duck boat in Michigan

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

I want to buy a duck boat in Michigan

Postby Ruger-44 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:29 am

I'm looking for a 15' - 18' flat bottom duck boat with motor and trailer. I'd prefer to get something already camo'd, but blind is not necessary. I plan on using it for fishing as well so a low front platform with side seats vs cross benches is preferred. Thanks.
Ruger-44
hunter

Postby IL hunter » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:04 am

I have this for sale--excellent duck boat and has camo & blinds

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=24327
IL hunter
hunter

Postby justhrowit » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:24 pm

I have an boat in S.W MI that you could buy. It's a 15 foot Sea Nymph, I think it's a 1990 with a 1990 Yamaha. It's not camo'd, nor does it have a blind....all stuff I wanted to do to it before I moved. I think it's a 25 horse engine. Two pedistal seats on it, not a bench. It will take a little work to clean it up. It's been sitting for about a year. I was back there last summer and launched it to fish out of, and the engine fired in two pulls after the boat had sat for more than a year. I winterized it before I came back down to TX. It is wired with for lights, has a livewell, and bilge pump. The livewell's cover rotted out, but that is an easy fix with a stop to the harware store. The switches for the lights, bilge and livewell will need to be replaced, but again, it's an easy fix. I can almost guarentee it will start right up on the first couple pulls. Never had a problem with the engine. The boat just needs some TLC. When I moved, it didn't get it anymore, it just sat there. Comes with a trailer....needs new tires, another cheap fix. I just talked to my Mom who now owns the boat....would sell for $1500. It's not as bad as I made it sound. If anything, it's at least worth a look. The boat is just outside Lawton. If you want to at least look at it e-mail me @ jdesimone78@sbcglobal.net

J
justhrowit
hunter

Postby pigeonman » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:23 am

I have the perfect boat. A 1436 War Eagle FLD in Mossy Oak Shadowgrass Camo, Galvanized Karavan trailer with spare tire, buddy bearings and front jack. 2004 21 HP Mudbuddy Hyperdrive with camo cover. Boat has 3 seats, custom made FastGrass blind, 3 cushioned Mossy Oak seats, 6 gallon gas tank, running lights, dog platform, trolling motor bracket, standup driving handle, 12 volt plug and interior lights. gargage stored, used less than 12 times, mint condition. I live in Southeast MI, near metro airport. Call Jeff @ 313-299-9608 or email jmazur@crain.com. $5,500 firm.
pigeonman
Newb

Postby Ruger-44 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:14 pm

Thanks for the offers -- my impatience (and some needling from a couple buddies) got the best of me and I bought an '07 Triton 1650 DS this weekend. Good luck selling your boats.
Ruger-44
hunter

Postby MHeintz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:29 am

I'm also looking for a 14-17 foot flat bootom jon and a trailer, i already have a motor just need a boat.

Thanks max
MHeintz
hunter

Postby Huntbuck » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Yeah, I know what you guys mean. I have a deep V, and am thinking of selling it

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopi ... 954#182954

I want a flat bottom and one of those fancy new Hyper Drives.... :getdown:
Still stumblin through the marsh, still griping about the work and effort, still looking forward to next trip out...

Duck Hunting... the only sport that allows grown men to crawl around in the mud and play in the rain...
Huntbuck
hunter

Postby cdwjrw3909@yahoo.com » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:04 pm

i have a duck blind for sale that would fit your new duck boat and if u want to go fishing you can take if off as easy as 4 bolts and it's off.
cdwjrw3909@yahoo.com
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds