Basically brand new in the box. I have used it twice in the dooryard on my lab (and once in the kitchen on my brother). I have had no issues with it and it works great. It was a birthday gift and I just don't have a great need for it.
The camo-pattern WetlandHunter 2000, with its high-output receiver, has enough power for the toughest waterfowl hunting environments. Both the transmitter and receiver are completely waterproof and submersible. The WetlandHunter™ can be expanded to control 2 dogs by adding a SportDOG Brand™ Add-A-Dog collar. Stay hidden. Get wet. Work your dog. Bag birds. What else is there?
* Receiver and Transmitter are waterproof and submersible
* 3/4 Mile Range
* High output Receiver Collar
* Up to 16 levels of Continuous and Momentary (nick) correction
* 2 dog capable
* Realtree® Advantage® Max-4 HD™ Camo on all components
* Tone only button
* Rechargeable NiMH batteries in both Transmitter and Receiver
* Low Battery Detect indicators on both Transmitter and Receiver
* 40-60 hours 'on time' between charges for transmitter and receiver
* Belt Clip
* Lifetime Limited Warranty
These are pics of the actual unit I have.