FOR SALE: 24ft Pontoon for Duck Blind

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

FOR SALE: 24ft Pontoon for Duck Blind

Postby YellowLabAndy » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:15 pm

I have a 24' pontoon on a homemade trailer (works well and tows well). I have put a new 3/4" treated plywood floor on it and I have all of the 1" square tubing a person would need to build a blind with. I lost my lease and do not need it now. I live in Lexington, TN. Pontoons are aluminum and so is frame and they are in good shape. Trailer was made out of mobile home axles and trailer is made of I-beams. Trailer is sturdy and tows well. The only thing wrong with it is the trailer tongue jack does not work. I am selling for $1000.00. Call me at (731) 450-0312 home or at (731)307-8568 Cell. I am interested in selling it not keeping it.
YellowLabAndy
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds