FS Started Lab

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

FS Started Lab

Postby daniel greak » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:59 am

2 year old Black Male Lab for sale. Dog has 8 months of training under him along with one duck season. He is marking multiples, casting, running some blinds, works on whisltes, is force fetched, e-collar conditioned, and is pretty steady for the limited amount of work he has had. The dog was trained at Waterland Kennels in Waller Tx. I have his pedigree on my computer at work if anyone is interested Pm with your e-mail and I will forward it to you on Monday. I am asking $1500.00 for him since he needs about 3-4 weeks worth of tunning up and he will be more than ready to go. I have over $3000 in him with training and accessories. I'll throw in his e-collar, all his bumpers, and his crate at that price. Let me know if you have any questions.
daniel greak
Newb

Pictures

Postby daniel greak » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:22 am

Here is some more info on "Huck'. His sire is FC/AFC Nan-Dool Elwood Blues, and is dam is Cross Creeks Dizzy Dee. I tried to post pics, but I don't think it worked if somebody would like to see them PM and I will e-mail them to you[/img]
daniel greak
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds