Browning Citori Superlight Feather 12 Ga plus JW Hulme Case

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Browning Citori Superlight Feather 12 Ga plus JW Hulme Case

Postby rhody » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:35 am

Hi guys! Been a few years since I have posted on the forum . I'm getting older and my knees aren't getting any better , so I probably won't be doing any upland hunting in my future. Last time on, I posted and sold my 14 ' TDB, 10 ' Aquapod , and sea duck decoys.
I am now posting for sale my Browning Citori Superlight Feather 12 gauge shotgun for sale. I am the original owner, and bought it new, with the hope that I would be doing some upland hunting. As it turned out, I had to move for my job, and never got around to this type of hunting. I am now retired, and my old knees pretty much keep me out of the woods.
The gun is like new, and has had no more than 3 boxes of shells fired through it. Went field hunting once, and skeet shooting once. Other than that, it has been in a gun case in my closet. It has the 26 inch barrels, and straight high gloss walnut stock. As its name implies, it is very light and comfortable. I have the original factory box as well.
I will also include my 33 " JW Hulme takedown gun case. This is a high end fleece lined case in leather and green canvas that fits this gun very snugly. If you are not familiar with these cases, check out their website . The new ones list for $ 300 , although it appears they no longer make the shorter case that I have.
Just checked the Firearms price guide, and they value the gun at $ 2000 in very good condition. I will offer it at $ 1500, and will include the JW Hulme gun case for free.
I know this isn't the type of gun you would normally want to take out in the duck blind, but I thought I would list it here first because I sold my last items very quickly to local duck hunters. I live along the south coast in Rhode Island.
I can post or email pictures if anyone is interested.
Steve
rhody
hunter

Re: Browning Citori Superlight Feather 12 Ga plus JW Hulme C

Postby rhody » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:59 pm

No upland hunters out there who need a nice Browning over/under ? Before I look to sell in other places, I will lower the price to $ 1400 , including the JW Hulme case . This gun is just like new.
rhody
hunter

Postby Oceanhunter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:05 am

have any pics
Oceanhunter
hunter

Postby rhody » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Had a couple requests via pm and the forum to include the pics. Just tried loading and am getting the error message that each picture file is too big to upload on the forum. I'm not sure how to resize to meet the size limit.
If the folks who are interested can send me their email address via private message, I can send the pictures out as an email attachment.

Steve
rhody
hunter

Postby rhody » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Changed the quality setting on the camera to reduce file size ; will try a test new picture to see if this setting works....
Attachments
label 001.JPG
rhody
hunter

Postby rhody » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Took some new pics at the smaller file size. If you need additional pics, I can still send them via email.
Attachments
browning citori 006.JPG
browning citori 005.JPG
browning citori 002.JPG
browning citori 004.JPG
browning citori 001.JPG
rhody
hunter

Postby Blackcloud5 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Oh my goodness! That's got to be one of the prettiest guns I've ever saw! If I had a use for it I would definitely buy it! Free bump for an awesome shotgun!
Cut Em
Blackcloud5
hunter

Postby rhody » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:46 am

Bump...still available....
rhody
hunter

Postby rhody » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:04 am

I should clarify that the gun has the Invector Plus choke system, along with an additional Browning Improved Cylinder choke, and the choke tool to switch chokes.
rhody
hunter

Postby waterdog711 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I have this same gun for ten years and absolutely love it. It is the fastest gun from quartering to your shoulder - bar none. That straight, English stock rotates up to your shoulder in a flash.

I've taken it duck hunting, but since it only takes 2 3/4, you're a little limited compared to other guns. However, this is a fabulous gun for pheasants, doves, sporting clays, etc. You will not regret it.

I don't know this seller and this is completely free advice that is worth exactly what it is printed on.
waterdog711
hunter

Postby rhody » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Thank you for the kind comments; yes, it is a beautiful gun in perfect condition , and I'm hoping to find a good home for it soon. Couple of guys are corresponding with me via pm , but no one has said " I'll take it " yet.

Steve
rhody
hunter

Postby rhody » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Guys- I have been getting a lot of interest via pm's and have an offer in hand, and have another one pending, but I have not accepted anything yet. If anyone else has serious interest, please let me know asap as I am trying to finalize today if possible. One additional consideration for you is that some guys have said they don't need the case, so I have agreed to knock off $ 100 from the price, and I can easily sell the case separately , if that helps anybody in making their decision. Also makes shipping easier if you are not local.
Hopefully, next update will be " sold " !

Thanks for your interest,
Steve
rhody
hunter

Postby Quakah » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:35 pm

"I'll take it"

Thanks

Dave
Quakah
hunter

Postby rhody » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Gun is now " sold " , pending payment. Thanks, DHC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rhody
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds