Duck Hunting Forum banner

FS RNT Mondo

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Duckslayer26 
#1 ·
I have a metal band RNT Mondo for sale. It is in MINT CONDITION. It comes with bag and box. It has never left the house. $1500 FIRM, paypal only as a gift or add 3%. It was recently sent to Jim at the shop to be tuned. Send me a PM with your # for pics. SERIOUSLY BUYERS ONLY PLZ!

#3 ·
Unfortunately he is serious... Only a couple hundred of these where made with a metal band, Then they went to a different material. All call's are worth what someone will pay.

paypal only as a gift
You don't get buyer protection with a gift**

#7 ·
greenster said:
Unfortunately he is serious... Only a couple hundred of these where made with a metal band, Then they went to a different material. All call's are worth what someone will pay.

paypal only as a gift
You don't get buyer protection with a gift**
Yes you dont get buyer protection if you send the money as a gift, thats why i gave them the option to send it as a gift or add 3%

#9 ·
I talked with Jimbo at RNT during last duck season while I was in Stuttgart and I asked him about the metal band mondos. He said that there were around 150 made, but not all of those ever left the shop. A couple of orders went out to the bigger dealers like Bass Pro. He said that he would guess that only around 75 of the calls are actually out there. The others were not sold. He did not say if they scrapped them or got rid of them some other way. Jimbo told me the decision to change to the acrylic band rather than keep going with the metal band was made based on the metal band not looking like they envisioned it (the fit and finish didn't meet their standards).

#10 ·
ksummerlin said:
I talked with Jimbo at RNT during last duck season while I was in Stuttgart and I asked him about the metal band mondos. He said that there were around 150 made, but not all of those ever left the shop. A couple of orders went out to the bigger dealers like Bass Pro. He said that he would guess that only around 75 of the calls are actually out there. The others were not sold. He did not say if they scrapped them or got rid of them some other way. Jimbo told me the decision to change to the acrylic band rather than keep going with the metal band was made based on the metal band not looking like they envisioned it (the fit and finish didn't meet their standards).
Thank you for the information sir

#17 ·
Duckslayer26 said:
jdr said:
13 more bumps like that and I will take it.
How about 2 more ;)
You'll still be 7-8 bumps over max retail...

Sent from my Vox Mortem

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.