Lanyards.... FS

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Lanyards.... FS

Postby honkstopper13 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:50 pm

Ok guys i have 10 of these things lying around. They are very solid IMHO...great lanyards, just as good(if not better) than the ones you would purchase at retail stores. They are made out of military spec nylon and will last years and years(if taken care of) I just need to get rid of them as they are just collecting dust. They will be 20 bucks shipped to your door. Let me know if you will be interested. Below i have attached a couple pictures of one. Those are the only colors i have (Black and dark green) They are all 4 drop lanyards (can hold 4 calls) and one whistle clip. You can remove some if wanted. Let me know if your interested, thanks guys, BRIAN :salude:

honkstopper13
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds