WTB Goose shells and full bodies.

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

WTB Goose shells and full bodies.

Postby vtcupped'n'locked » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:07 am

would like to buy full bodies both floaters and field, and shells. Anyone in virginia or north carolina or willing to ship. Thanks VT
vtcupped'n'locked
hunter

Re: WTB Goose shells and full bodies.

Postby VADUCKGOOSE » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:55 am

vtcupped'n'locked wrote:would like to buy full bodies both floaters and field, and shells. Anyone in virginia or north carolina or willing to ship. Thanks VT

I have a dozen fullbody hardcore goose decoys that i am willing to sell for $300. Let me know if you are interested. I am located in Virginia
VADUCKGOOSE
hunter

Postby thaner » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:11 pm

I have one doz. G&H Standards that have been hunted maybe 6 or 8 times in very good shape. With stakes and greater head.

One doz. Carry-lite economy shells, stackable and have had very little use, but with some paint needed on the cheep patches; could be a factory issue. They come with the metal stakes that have never been used. Everything still in box.

I have two doz. Carry-Lite Mags. with metal stakes. Everything still in boxes. They say they can be used on the water. They have the plastic white cheep patches you put in the heads and some are not even installed yet. They are older, but I think they are similar to these

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... &noImage=0

I have two doz. GHG flocked head oversized shells with bag and motion stakes. These are the flocked head, but not flocked body ones. Very nice and only used a few time. I also have one doz. head socks and another doz. nylon head covers. They are the mix of resting, semi resting, sleeper and feeder heads.

Let me know if anything interests you. I am looking to sell the economy ones, G&H, and all of the GHG or Carry-light floater shells, or maybe a doz. each. I plan to keep at least two doz. shells oversized or mag shells in some combination.
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds