Fs Rare Saunders Double B

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

Fs Rare Saunders Double B

Postby greyson1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Like the title says I have a burl ?/ cocobola or at least i think that's what it is, that needs a new home. It's never been hunted or on a lanyard so its pretty much mint. Not many of these being sold these days and are very collectible if your into Saunders calls. Asking $275 shipped to the lower 48, paypal only & no trades please. Pm for pics :thumbsup:
"Can't never did anything! So don't listen to them... They wouldn't know good owl manure if they were standing in it!"
Arthur J. VerStraete (1920-2009)
greyson1
hunter

Re: Fs Rare Saunders Double B

Postby greyson1 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:44 pm

:bump: make me reasonable offers, low ball offers will be ignored :thumbsup:
"Can't never did anything! So don't listen to them... They wouldn't know good owl manure if they were standing in it!"
greyson1
hunter

Re: Fs Rare Saunders Double B

Postby greyson1 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Sold pending payment :thumbsup:
greyson1
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds