Looking for Gaston Duck calls

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Looking for Gaston Duck calls

Postby PEI Winglocker » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Looking for some Gaston duck calls in wood. Please PM with pick or e-mail it too me.

Thanks folk's Happy Holidays.

PWL
PEI Winglocker
hunter

Re: Looking for Gaston Duck calls

Postby PEI Winglocker » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Back up, did find one. Looking for a couple more.
PEI Winglocker
hunter

Postby mdycrk » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Are you wanting to buy one on here instead of just calling Mr. Gaston himself? I would suggest that. He'll fix you right up.
mdycrk
hunter

Postby PEI Winglocker » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:53 pm

How hard has he been to get ahold of? I sent them some e-mails through the web site contact info page, and never got a reply! Jut thought I would try here, I did get some customs from him a few years ago.
PEI Winglocker
hunter

Postby labman63 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:38 am

A friend of mine has a Gaston acrylic in mallard geen he will sell if interested.
labman63
hunter

Postby mdycrk » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:50 am

PEI Winglocker wrote:How hard has he been to get ahold of? I sent them some e-mails through the web site contact info page, and never got a reply! Jut thought I would try here, I did get some customs from him a few years ago.

Very easy. I would recommend checking for the group on facebook if you have that, "Gaston Custom Calls" or just give him a call on his cellphone which is on the website. He usually always answers me and will fix you up quickly. I bought 2 from him last year and 1 this year. They were very quick to respond so I would try that.
mdycrk
hunter

Postby PEI Winglocker » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

labman63 wrote:A friend of mine has a Gaston acrylic in mallard geen he will sell if interested.

Thanks but looking for wood at this point, or a rare color acrylic.
PEI Winglocker
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds