White Zink Ph2 Double Mag

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

White Zink Ph2 Double Mag

Postby semohunter » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Have a white Zink Ph2 double mag, looking to sell or trade. Looking for something different call is in perfect conditon, comes with the Zink carrying case,extra reeds, zink bag and dvd. looking for $95 shipped via paypal gifted or add 3%fees, trades im looking for is rnt, zink atm, foiles, or echo, duck calls only
semohunter
hunter

Re: White Zink Ph2 Double Mag

Postby surfrat » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 pm

I will take it. Shoot me a p.m. with address and I will send you a check and shipping address. if that is ok...I dont have paypal. My checks are good.
surfrat
hunter

Postby surfrat » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:46 pm

If you are interesteg I will give you a ph2 very good shape with extra reeds and 35 dollars for it...Orange. If you had rather have that than 95 dollars...let me know.
surfrat
hunter

Postby semohunter » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm

sold pending payment
semohunter
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds