looking to trade for goose call.

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

looking to trade for goose call.

Postby kms399 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:23 am

I am looking for a good goose call I have been using a mick lacey short reed for two years now and would like to up grade. I am interested in foiles, zink, tim grounds or any other quality short reed call.

what I have for trade is a spinning wing I believe it is a lucky duck I bought it for $60 last year and never even opened the box. I also have a bunch of birchwood casey shoot and see targets 17 inch. these usually sell for $20 per pack i have 5 packs that I would send you. That would be worth $160 and I have a buch of rapala lures I could throw in as well there are some original flooaters some dt 10's some larger northern/musky type as well. about 10 in all and still in the package.

if you can think of something else you would like for your call pm me and i will see if we can work something out. I realize this is kind of a mix match of stuff but I would really like a new goose call and funds are short.
another one bites the dust
kms399
hunter

Postby kms399 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:27 am

oh I also have a speedglas auto darkening welding mask it is the utility model I took a semester of welding classes but have decided against welding as a career so I have no need for the mask I bought it new for $150 about a year ago it has replacement lens covers and two batteries.

just another thing to consider.
another one bites the dust
kms399
hunter

trade

Postby bck1006 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:51 pm

I was wondering if you would want to trade your lucky duck for a B&B outfitters call.It is an all acrylic short reed.It is ivory and smoke and has a comp insert.It is a copy of a Foiles SMH.The guy who made it got in trouble for copying the SMH.It blow exactly the same as a SMH and is a bit louder.Thanks and let me know.I have pics if you would want to see it.
bck1006
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds