No yard at new post, must find homes!!! QUICKLY

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

No yard at new post, must find homes!!! QUICKLY

Postby RhiannonR » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:48 pm

I have two labs, both with papers and already fixed. The yellow is complimented all the time due to her appearance, she is almost one year old.

The black lab is truly the sweetest dog I have ever had. She is very eager to please, smart, and stands up to her older sister when need be. She is just 6 months old.

We bought these dogs, right after we bought our new house with a great back yard. Then put up the privacy fence for them to play.

Now my husband has reenlisted in the Army and we are being stationed where no yards are available.

I am desperate to find good homes for my girls. I am not asking for any money just the peace of mind that they will be loved and have lots of room to play.

Thanks so much
RhiannonR
Newb

Postby harvey1b » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:53 pm

Where are you and your dogs?
harvey1b
hunter

Postby RhiannonR » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:00 pm

We are located in Cabot Arkansas, but willing to travel for the best homes.

This whole situation makes me sick to be honest, but such is life.
RhiannonR
Newb

Postby brassass » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:18 pm

i will ask around to see if anyone around me needs some dogs, i would take them but i just got another dog but i will try to help out
brassass
Forum & State Moderator

Postby David » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:34 pm

You might try posting this in the Arkansas forum also.
David
Lefty

Postby RhiannonR » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:05 pm

Thanks, I wasnt sure if I could with it being a classified.

Hey Brassass while your at it why dont you sell my house!! LOL

I do appreciate everyones help and advice.

HnK
RhiannonR
Newb

Postby brassass » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:25 pm

i know some good realtors, a good friend of mine owns a few EXIT offices
brassass
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ALMODUX » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:28 pm

I have a buddy stationed in Montgomery, AL that is getting out of the Air Force soon....he;s from Arkansas and goes back regularly. His current lab is down with dysplasia and he's desperate for another dog he can hunt and is a good family companion, too.....shoot me a PM with your contact infor, and I'll see if I can get him in touch. :biggrin:
Here's a thought: Let the ducks work and decoy.
ALMODUX
hunter

Postby TXAGduckhunter » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:04 pm

Wife and I would love another dog and my folks are looking into getting another lab for the house. I sent you a PM, we do live in TX though and might need your help driving to meet us.
TXAGduckhunter
hunter

Postby caleb » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:34 am

Ive been looking for a female a year or younger prefer yellow. I have a 7 year old male black lab now(had him since he was 4 months). But im in fl. Is there a way to "ship" dogs. I dont know never done it before. I have plenty of property for them to run around on.

--cjc--
caleb
State Moderator

Postby waterfowlhunter » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:21 pm

I also would love to help you out and we are looking for a lab pup. my sheppard just passed away and the girls miss their dog. but as usual with these situations they tend to be too far away.

Good luck, I spent 10 years in the Navy and know the housing arrangements all too well
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Duck-slayer » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:17 pm

I know you can ship dogs you just have to pay shipping and put them in a crate with food and alittle water and make it as short as possible, raise german shorthairs and do it all the time. I would be interested in the Black if your willing to ship.
Matt
Duck-slayer
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds