For Sale: Cedar NJ Barnegat Bay Sneakbox/Coffin Box-$550

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

For Sale: Cedar NJ Barnegat Bay Sneakbox/Coffin Box-$550

Postby cedar creek sam » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:44 pm

This is a small Frick built all New Jersey cedar coffin box in the shape of a classic small Barnegat Bay sneakbox. It's all cedar with copper nails, has the classic shape (pictures will be supplied), has oar locks , a little decoy rack on the back, and a cover--everything's made of cedar and does it smell good when you open it up. It also has a removable cedar floorboard.

It's cedar on the top, fiberglass covered cedar on the bottom so it's solid and has no leaks.

Only used it twice, but can say that it tows better than my Fatboy, smells better, and is classic dark green. It's 3 years old this fall. Selling it as I have the Fatboy and now a Stealth 1200, so three is too many....

Dimensions are ca. 10 feet long, ca. 3.5 feet wide. Cockpit is 43 inches by about 20 inches. Due to its small size I'd call it a coffin box and wouldn't use it on big water, but it is great in the marshes once towed nearby. It also kayaks pretty well, holding a line as it has a nice cedar skeg at the rear which helps it stay on line.

Price is $550. Call 609-577-0564, or PM me and I'll e-mail photos upon request as well. You'll have to pick it up on the Jersey shore, maybe when you’re coming to the Tuckerton Decoy Show, however-- no shipping for this little prize.
CC SAM

"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country." Theodore Roosevelt
cedar creek sam
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds