For Sale 12' BBSB ready to go

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

For Sale 12' BBSB ready to go

Postby Quackerbarrel » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:51 pm

image.jpg

I have a 12' glass over ceder traditional barnegat bay sneakbox for sale. It's for a planning hull, removable decoy boards, wired for lights which I never used, 6 gallon gas tank, gun and shell racks, folding oar locks, cleats up front and back, removable subfloor which doubles as a backrest if you want to hide really low in it, and the spray dodger is aluminum and Bimini fittings with a custom
Canvas dodger. The motor is a mid 2000's Johnson 9.9 that runs flawlessly and has the gear selector on the tiller which makes maneuvering through decoys easy. The trailer is a sea lion I believe and everything is mint on that also, comes with spare tire, handle on the tongue to wheel it around, and guide poles. I never even ran a full tank of fuel through the motor, it was always suntanned after a hunt I just don't use it often and being 6'4" I would like something a bit bigger.
The boat is located in Central NJ for pickup. Looking for $2,000 or best offer, offers welcome. Motor runs like a champ you won't be disappointed.
Quackerbarrel
hunter

Re: For Sale 12' BBSB ready to go

Postby Quackerbarrel » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 am

$1500
Quackerbarrel
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds