FS Browning Light 12 Japanese model 1995 Synthetic/Stalker

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

FS Browning Light 12 Japanese model 1995 Synthetic/Stalker

Postby Bodacious » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:03 pm

FS Japanese Browning Auto 5 light 12 1995 model factory Synthetic/stalker. The gun comes with a 26" vent ribbed barrel and it accepts Invector chokes. Included in the sale is an Improved Cylinder choke. This model shoots 2 and 3/4 shells, this is not the magnum version. I am the original owner, but I do not have the box anymore and I can not find the other chokes, I will keep looking but at this time, the gun is for sale with 1 choke only and it is installed. The bluing easily rates 98% and the synthetic stock and forehand are in excellent shape. This has been my dedicated dove gun since '95 and I have been dove hunting 3 times since purchasing the gun. The bore is bright and shiny and all friction rings are present. I am asking $750 plus shipping to an FFL. I am not and FFL.

Pictures and references are available upon request. Thank you in advance.

Bo
Nashville, TN
615-517-5744
Bodacious
hunter

Re: FS Browning Light 12 Japanese model 1995 Synthetic/Stalk

Postby FARMALLPETE » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:20 pm

still have it ?
FARMALLPETE
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds