14' ALUMINUM BOAT AND TRAILER FOR SALE/TRADE IN S. MN

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

14' ALUMINUM BOAT AND TRAILER FOR SALE/TRADE IN S. MN

Postby h2ofwlr » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:22 pm

I have a 14' V bottom boat for sale along with a trialer for it which would make for a nice fishing and hunting boat for guy.

The boat is a Seaking, early-mid 70s. 13'-8" down the center, 54" at beam, 47" wide at transom, 18" deep at deepest part. There is evidence of some reapirs in the past, but I did not see any leaks so should be good to go.
The trailer is a homemade type. I suggest adding a couple of wood cradles to better support the boat, otherwise it'll run down the road as is.
There is no lic for boat or trailer. The last time it was used was 2001 as the boat lic expired then.

I am looking for $325 for both.
I also would consider a trade + some cash on my end for a decent condition 15 to 25Hp short shaft motor that is 20 YO or newer. Mercury would be a + as I like their in handle gear shift.

For the duck hunter, I can spray on 1 coat of aluminum primer and 2 coats of Parkers oil based brown paint for an additional $100, so it would be ready to go next weekend for the opener. But as it is right now, it is unpainted.

I'm on the SW side of the Cities.

PM me if any questions.

The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds