Camo 16' 40 horse duck boat

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

Camo 16' 40 horse duck boat

Postby Jedthehunter » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm

[b] Boat has to go guys. Am moving soon and hopefully can replace it. Its a Lowe 16' flat bottom with semi v. It has a Commercial grade Mariner 40 horse that was told to me by FREEWAY boats that its rated at 50. I guess its built alot better than the consumer models. The boat was stored for 10 years and was never in the water. I put on a custom camo job. All new med gray colored carpet. Two seats side by side with console steering. The motor will take your hat off your head I promise. One dry storage under seat, one live well that I turned into a adult beverage cooler. Just hook back up wires to operate. All lights work, bilge works, and has electric choke on dash. Trailer has two new rims and tires with buddies and 500 miles on them. Fished the Detroit river for last two years and it worked out fine. Ran my trolling motor off the transom but there is a electric hookup plugin mounted in front sidewall. This boat is ready to hunt as it drafts very little water. Would consider trade for good 4x4 truck or 2500$ cash money. No hidden problems...solid boat. Thank you. 1-810-701-3835...Jackson,Michigan
Last edited by Jedthehunter on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you now own my x wife....I for that am truly sorry...but thank you
Jedthehunter
Newb

Postby birddog crazy » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:39 am

how about some picts
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds