Beneli 31/2" Synthetic camo Nova brand new

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Beneli 31/2" Synthetic camo Nova brand new

Postby Jedthehunter » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:44 pm

[b]10 shells have been shot through this shotgun. Bought for turkey season from Gander Mountain for 450.00$. Drilled and tapped for red dot scope from Schupachs in Jackson for 50.00$...has turkey tube that patterns great. Also have another choke tube or two I think. All camo synthetic like new. You can take the base on and off for waterfowl to deer season and just put shorter screws back in. Has 26" barrel. Have 550.00$ invested.. will take 375.00$ cash or consider trade for blind hooters girl who owns good hunting property. Thank you 1-810-701-3835..Jackson Michigan will have shipped to you.
If you now own my x wife....I for that am truly sorry...but thank you
Jedthehunter
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds