Hey ive got a 14 ft cherokee fishing/duck hunting boat. Features include
- A wooden deck
- fully carpeted with speckled brown indoor/outdoor
- 3 storage compartments
- brand new battery
- brand new battery cables
- brand new rear and front running lights
- livewell with pump
- baitwell with pump
- 5 rod holders
- a switchboard up front that has switches to control running
lights, baitwell, and livewell
- 32 lb thrust minn kota trolling motor
- Eagle depth finder
- 2 brand new camoflauge swivel seats
- 5 hp tecumseh outboard (needs new coils)
- brand new camo paint job and clear coating
Also, the whole deck is solid but was made to where it can be removed for depth with the original 3 bench seats...if need be for duck hunting
-brand new tires
-brand new wheels
-rebuffed and most of rust taken out
-brand new light wiring
-brand new lights
It also comes with an anchor, tarp, paddle, and trailor stand.
Theres about 1800 in this boat but since the motor isnt running because of the bad coils and we need to get rid of it before duck season, were selling for 1600. The boat was rebuilt and redone about 2 months ago. Its only been on the water twice since all of this. But since our new dog, and another fishing buddy, were lookin to buy something larger. Im located around the nicholasville/lexington area of kentucky.
Boat has a clear title.
PM me or email me at email@example.com
Don't squat with your spurs on.