WTS Browning Auto-5 12 ga. Mag w/ Inv+ barrel

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

WTS Browning Auto-5 12 ga. Mag w/ Inv+ barrel

Postby bernie » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 pm

WTS in AR a Browning Auto-5 Magnum 12 with Browning black synthetic stocks with round knob, 25" vent rib Invector Plus Choke tube barrel with green fiber optic bead. It has all of the friction rings, and improved, modified, and full Browning Invector plus choke tubes. There are a couple of spots on the left side of the receiver and barrel where there is no finish. It shoots great and functions fine, I just cannot hit with it. Will sell for $750. I can email pics. If it does not sell for $750, I will simply give it to my son, so I am firm on price.
bernie
hunter

Re: WTS Browning Auto-5 12 ga. Mag w/ Inv+ barrel

Postby bernie » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Any interest?
bernie
hunter

Postby bernie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

My son says that he wants something else. If you have an interest, let me know. I know it took me a while to find this, and I am going back to a different shotgun, and do not need this anymore. I can email some pics if you give me your email, they show where the finish is missing. I have a dumb phone, though, and am unable to text pics.
bernie
hunter

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Is it an original Stalker version?
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
Luvbowhuntn
hunter

Postby pharmdeez » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Sent you a pm about this
pharmdeez
Newb

Postby bernie » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:52 pm

It may be a Stalker version, but I do not know for sure as I do not have the original box. It does have Browning synthetic stocks that I believe are original to it. How can I tell if it is a Stalker?
bernie
hunter

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:50 pm

If it has a matte black finish and the black synthetic round knob stock it most likely is an original Stalker. No way other than that to tell since serial numbers don't differentiate between Stalkers and other Mag Twelves. Post this on Shotgunworld.com and I bet it sells within hours. They're still one of the best duck guns ever made and those guys love them over there. I've had countless offers to buy mine on that site
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
Luvbowhuntn
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds