BLACK LAB PUPS for sale and wanted

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

BLACK LAB PUPS for sale and wanted

Postby wwwtnc2 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:09 pm

WANTED: WANT TO TRADE ONE OF MY LITTER FEMALE akc BLACK LAB PUPS FOR A AKC BLACK LAB FEMALE PUP. WANTED FOR FUTURE HUNTING AND BREEDING TO MY BLACK LAB MALE CROCKETT

VISIT: http://www.huntingteam.com/blacklabpups.htm

EMAIL: nealcreekpaum@huntel.net

AKC REGISTERED LABRADOR RETRIEVER PUPS FOR WATERFOWL AND PHEASANT HUNTERS. I OWN THE SIRE AND DAM: CROCKETT AND JELLY. I HAVE 3-FEMALES, 2-MALES THESE PUPS ARE GREAT. I HAVE RAISED HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF PUPS IN MY LIFE AND THESE HAVE SOMETHING EXTRA. CROCKETT IS SIRED BY SOME TOP LABS WITH MASTERS DEGREES. JELLY HAS BRAINS AND NATURAL ABILITY. pictures upon request book now DOB 9-18-07 MALES-$500.00 FEMALES-$400.00 email any questions
wwwtnc2
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:12 pm

I have a litter due on the november 23rd, A.K.C and U.K.C. registered. stud dog is chocalate and female is black. both parents are O.F.A certified on hips,plus eyes are certified. mother is 75 pounds and father is 100 pounds. puppies born will be black. both parents are used on waterfowl and my female is also hunted on upland birds also, we go to nebraska to hunt also. feel free to e-mail me at birddog@socket.net
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds