Benelli Nova FS/FT

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

Benelli Nova FS/FT

Postby GooseSlayer14 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:26 pm

i have an almost new benelli nova 12ga. for sale or trade. It is in like new condition no sign of ware it is max-4 camo with a 28" barrel and shoots up to 3 1/2in. shells. This is without a doubt the best pump gun on the market. I am selling for $400.00 plus shipping, i also have a new kicks high flyer choke that i will throw in for an extra $60. I will trade for a Franchi I-12, Browning gold or silver, Winchester SX2, i have some others i will trade for that i do not have listed just shoot me a pm. I am looking for a 12ga. with either a 26" or 28" barrel. If you can email me some pics. Thanks:) :)

the reason i am selling is because i need the extra cash, this gun has no problems and comes in origianl box.
"If it flies it Dies"
GooseSlayer14
hunter

Postby fowlaholic » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:14 pm

Edited by mod. As per the stickied rules no commentary. If you have something that you would like to tell the seller that doesn't have to do with buying, then please do it in a pm.
gettin out is all the fun if you bag a bird thats a bonus
fowlaholic
hunter

be nice

Postby wildphilhickup » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Edited by mod. As per the stickied rules no commentary. If you have something that you would like to tell the seller that doesn't have to do with buying, then please do it in a pm.
Wild Phil Hick Up - owner / trainer of 2 Labrador Retrievers. Colt Lightning, STUD, Age 9, and Molly Koh Lange, Age 2 / My Deceased Friends - Jody - Age 9 (cancer), Cody - Age 16 (8/22/06 - old age) and Jazz - Age 9 (8/1/06 - cancer)
wildphilhickup
hunter

Postby GooseSlayer14 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:58 pm

ha you guys are funny...ya $400 is to much so $390 shipped to lower 48 states
"If it flies it Dies"
GooseSlayer14
hunter

Benelli

Postby bailey boy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:24 pm

Get em Bailey boy
bailey boy
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds