wanted to buy(a half dozen or so of Pintail Dekes)

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

wanted to buy(a half dozen or so of Pintail Dekes)

Postby Rdneckhnter09 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:09 pm

preferably near NC, just want a half dozen or so of reasonable quality and price, email pics to brown7241@bellsouth.net
THANKS
Travis Brown, Stanley NC

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
Rdneckhnter09
account suspended for advertising/promo

Location: sit'n on a creek bank underneath a shade tree MONTANA

deeks

Postby mudduck » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:53 pm

are u looking for wood blocks?if so my buddy has some i think he just got finished he would give you a good price.if you send me your e mail i can send you a pick of one in action, john
mudduck
hunter

Postby Ryan Tucker » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:21 pm

I'll sell 6 2 year old flambeu $25 shipped. In good condition. 4 drakes and 2 hens
Ryan Tucker
hunter

Postby Rdneckhnter09 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:59 pm

hey tucker where u located?
Travis Brown, Stanley NC

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
Rdneckhnter09
account suspended for advertising/promo

Location: sit'n on a creek bank underneath a shade tree MONTANA

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds