10 Gauge Remington For Sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

10 Gauge Remington For Sale

Postby EdS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:49 am

I have a Remington SP-10, two barrel factory combo for sale, with 26" vent rib, RemChoke waterfowl barrel and 22" rifle sight RemChoke Turkey and Deer barrel with the factory box and papers. The metal is factory matte black and the wood is factory satin walnut. This factory combo is in Excellent condition, having been used only for Turkey hunting. I'm not sure that the 26" barrel has ever been fired. Asking $1100. I am willing to break up the set. I’ll sell the shotgun with one barrel for $800, and a barrel alone for $300. Reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know if interested and I can send photos. -Ed
EdS
hunter

Re: 10 Gauge Remington For Sale

Postby nitram » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:54 pm

PM Sent
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds