FS Big Foot Canada Goose Floates

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

FS Big Foot Canada Goose Floates

Postby Hunt M Up » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:31 pm

I have approximately 4 to 5 dozen Big Foot Canada Goose Floates for sale. These Big Foot Floaters are by far the best floating goose decoys on the market today. With four different head positions, weighted keels, and almost impossible to damage paint even the most hunted geese have a hard time resisting these decoys. The Decoys measure 24" from breast to tail and are 11 3/4" wide.

Half of the decoys are rigged with 6' of No Tangle line and 6oz weights, and the other half are rigged with 35' of parachute cord with 8oz plastic coated strap weights. Most of these have never been in the water and all are like brand new. These decoys are 1 1/2 years old and DO NOT have flocked heads, which for me is a plus because you don't have to be so careful with them. None of my decoys have flocked heads for just that reason.

These decoys sell new for $285 per dozen plus shipping and tax. I have about $28 per dozen in rigging for a total of $313+ per dozen. I am selling them for $225 per dozen rigged and ready to go.

These decoys can be picked up in Elmhurst, IL a suburb of Chicago. No shipping.

You can contact me at drbernat@comcast.net or 630-935-3428.

Thank you.

Hunt M Up
hunter

Postby Hunt M Up » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:39 pm

I am down to a bakers half (7) dozen decoys. Come pick them up and they are yours for $100.
Hunt M Up
hunter

Postby Hunt M Up » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:11 pm

I am down to a bakers half dozen (7) decoys. The remaining decoys have some minor dents in the bodies from being in the bags. An easy fix with a heat gun or a hot sunny day. Come pick them up and they are yours for $100.00

Thank you all.
Hunt M Up
hunter

Postby Hunt M Up » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 am

:hammer:

Sold

:biggrin:
Hunt M Up
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds