1974 ford f-100 long box supercab

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

1974 ford f-100 long box supercab

Postby ugly ford » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:59 pm

:welcome: i am selling my 74 ford long box super cab the truck stretchs a mind bogling 19'6" long it has a 351 mod i belive and a non working c-4 trannie i can put in a c-6 if you want but the the price goes up to $500. the truck is in really good shape for being 30+ years old usual rust spots on this old girl. back fenders cab corners and on the floor board LCM sells all theses parts cheap. i bought the truck thinking that i was going to turn it into a 4x4 but you cant seeing how frames are diffrent from 2 wheel to 4 wheel. the engine is strong and everything in the interior works and is in great shape. this truck will seat 6 with plenty of leg room in the back. you can call my cell if interested but only searious buys please (507) 304-3170 josh i am in mankato minnesota :thumbsup: great great project truck or drive as is
if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a veteran.

MIA POW YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTIN

there is nothing more deadly then a MARINE and his rifle!
ugly ford
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds