Sony Handycam Package

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Sony Handycam Package

Postby teddysberna » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Getting some new gear so I need to get rid of this ASAP.

HDR-CX260V HD handycam. 55x zoom. Lots of features. Like new. Lightly used and well taken care of.

I've got all the cables for it (hdmi, USB, a/v), plus 2 extra 6hr plus Wasabi batteries and charger. I'll throw in the Sony bag as well. Bought the camera in the fall of 2012, it's in perfect shape.

It was a $500 camera new when I bought it at Best Buy. I would like to get $250 for this set up, or throw me an offer. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Re: Sony Handycam Package

Postby teddysberna » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:30 am

Bump and Price drop to $210 shipped TYD
ByersFarm wrote:

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby Bigredman5223 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:06 am

Does it have a remote or remote capable?
2013-14 SEASON HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!

GIG' EM AGGIES
Bigredman5223
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:10 am

It does not have a remote, I'll have to check and see if its capable. I'm sure it is, I've just never looked into it
ByersFarm wrote:

teddysberna
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Sold
ByersFarm wrote:

teddysberna
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds