WTS Tri-Tronics Flyway G3 EXP w/upland beeper and tracer

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

WTS Tri-Tronics Flyway G3 EXP w/upland beeper and tracer

Postby Brianl » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:19 am

WTS a very gently used Tri-Tronics Flyway G3 EXP with the hard case and all original enclosed manuals, extra contact points, chargers (batteries are good) and bag (new $419). I also have a brand new Tri-Tronics G3 Upland Beeper (new $119), Tri-Tronics Tracer light (red) (new $44) and a hard shell holster for the transmitter (new $40) and 2 un used collar straps (orange and black).

This is a very nice complete set up for someone at a great price. I would like to sell everything as one complete package. New everything would cost you $620+ and I am asking for $400 shipped OBO. Send me a PM with your email or cell number and I will get you pictures as soon as possible. The only reason I am selling it is because I am looking to upgrade to the Alpha, so if you have one of those and wanted to trade I can kick in cash. If you don’t like my price shoot me an offer.

The Tri-Tronics Flyway G3 EXP system was designed specifically with the waterfowl hunter and retriever trainer in mind. The unit’s focus is on giving momentary stimulation to your dog, which provides correction but doesn’t distract him when sitting in the blind or holding the line. Yet it still allows for the high continuous stimulation needed for reprimands when strong distraction arises. Both the transmitter and receiver are virtually indestructible as they are 100% waterproof and constructed with Lexan plastic, the same material that is used to make sports helmets and bullet-proof windows. The one-mile range extends your reach of command in nearly any training or hunting situation. Feel confident spending all day in the field or at the pond, as the NiMH batteries on the transmitter and receiver have a 40-60 hour life per charge and charge to full capacity in only 2 hours. Made in the USA.
Brianl
hunter

Re: WTS Tri-Tronics Flyway G3 EXP w/upland beeper and tracer

Postby brianml » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 am

Collar is SOLD

I apologize to anyone that may have been interested in this collar and sent me a PM. Ever since I posted this for sale I have been unable to log into my old account (Brianl) so I finally just set up a new one (Brianml). This collar is very much still for sale with a reduced price of $350 shipped. Please PM me at the new account (Brianml) and I can send you pictures. Again sorry for the confusion.
Last edited by brianml on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianml
hunter

Postby chesapeake hunter » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:14 am

WOULD YOU TAKE $275.00 I LIVE IN MARYLAND

THANKS MATT
chesapeake hunter
hunter

Postby brianml » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:59 am

Chesapeake hunter, I couldn't do 275 the lowest I could go would be 325 shipped. I did send you a PM though. Thanks Brian
brianml
hunter

Postby chesapeake hunter » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:10 am

Thanks ,for pic's i'm looking at a couple collars today localley,I'll let you know Chesapeake Hunter Matt
chesapeake hunter
hunter

Postby brianml » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Still available!! Great collar for a decient price.
brianml
hunter

Postby Leggs » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 pm

I sent you a pm for pics. Can you please send me some?
Leggs
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds